Thursday, March 19, 2009

Vogon Poetry...

I have been reviewing some of the poetry/prose compositions that have emerged from my vastly inadequate brain during the years of My Unique Human Experience (MUHE) to date. This motley collection of "Vogon Poetry" (a term that I borrowed from the wonderful book "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams), has been "collecting dust" ever since each piece was originally written. So, I thought I might bring some of them out into the "daylight" of my blog for an airing.

This first piece is a short poem that I wrote just over 11 years ago (!!) when MUHE was crossing a particularly major Event Horizon:

Premature Dejavu
12th February 1998

Suffering from premature dejavu
I jumped over the precipice

Freefall into my future
Hoping to stop at Willoughby

I don’t know about fate
But I knew about you

No comments:

Post a Comment