Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The Quantum Foam Room (QFR)!

I have started the QFR blog to record my personal journey through the inevitable Event Horizon and transformational Singularity of this unique human experience.


Many people ask me what "QFR" means. I adapted it from astronomical Quantum Physics "Black Hole" theory - matter crosses the "Event Horizon" (point of no return) of a Black Hole and is then drawn down into the "Singularity", which is "ground zero" of a Black Hole. Matter that passes through the "Singularity" is totally deconstructed and becomes "Quantum Foam" in the vastness of the universe.

Quantum Foam is therefore the ultimate state of non-existance.

I relate to this theory and how it applies to our unique human experience of life. We all become Quantum Foam eventually.

I hope you find my future posts both interesting and entertaining....!

Cheers,

Sue

1 comment:

  1. I am posting the comment below on behalf of Marc:

    Hi Fellow foamers!!
    I too can relate to being mere foam in the galactic wilderness, and wonder what lies beyond the foam.
    One question I have always asked is: if the universe is expanding at an ever increasing rate, what lies beyond it?
    I understand the answer to be 'nothing' but how could we ever prove this? For to prove nothingness you need something, surely?
    I relate this to my question of 'do holes exist', is a hole something or merely nothing? I think a hole is the absence of matter, so therefore outside the universe is merely a hole, (and some would argue there are places inside the universe that are holes as well!!)
    So when falling into a hole we are merely falling into the absence of matter, and if we die in the process we are filling a hole with foam.... strange days indeed.
    Forever foaming (well at the mouth anyway!)
    Marc

    ReplyDelete